Panel session #2 was recorded on the 1st day of a two day #PacificGeopolitics workshop themed ‘How does the ‘Pacific’ fit into the ‘Indo-Pacific’? The changing geopolitics of the Pacific Islands’ held on 6-7 June 2019
- Assoc Prof Meg Keen, Senior Policy Fellow, Department of Pacific Affairs (DPA), ANU
- Dr George Carter, Research Fellow, DPA, ANU
- Tim George, Independent consultant
- Bal Kama, PhD candidate, School of Law, ANU
- Prof Steve Ratuva, University of Canterbury
The workshop is convened by Joanne Wallis, James Batley and Anthony Bergin. It is presented by the Strategic and Defence Studies Centre, Department of Pacific Affairs and National Security College at ANU, with additional funding from the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific Asia-Pacific Innovation Program.
For more information about the workshop, and to access other recordings and materials, please see the event page - http://bit.ly/2WmFKtA